Bennetts Insurance
Yam-XT.com Forum Index
Yam-XT.com
Yamaha XT660 Forum

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems logging in? Send an Email to Admin@Yam-XT.com stating your username and any error message that you get. Thanks

sat 7th fleetwood

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fruitbat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: sat 7th fleetwood Reply with quote

some xt rides from the other xt site or riding up to fleetwod from down south to Carbon Can Co in fleetwood am going from sheffield setting of about 745ish to get there for 930ish if any one wonts to join me your more than welcome
Lady P
Likes It Pink
Likes It Pink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 21:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Mel, hope all is well there with you

Well the northern ride is now on for the weekend 7th/8th of July and we've got a decent crowd attending. A few of us will be setting off from the Ace on Fri afternoon (15:00pm) and check in a B&B in or around Fleetwood and go for a bite or a drink somewhere.

Sat morning we would be meeting everyone outside Simon's factory by 09:00 and after a bit of fuffing about with the dyno machine we are set to go for a local ride with Simon and the lads.

Are you, Ben and his brother coming? I tried to phone you today to find out, but... either you have a different mobile number or you didn't pick up, was my call not appreciated?

Anyway please let us know if you can make it so I know who to wait for. Cheers

The last count was 12 people attending, so if you guys come it should be quite a laugh.

I do really mean when I say that I intend to keep our friendship nice an polite but of course I am not being an idiot and if this approach bothers you in anyway let me know and you will not hear from us again. In all sincerity

Fran

That is the email I got from Fran who owns xt660.com, if you fancy going pop along to that forum and put your name down, I went last year and had my bike dyno'd and yes she was the fastest.....

Its a good ride out there especially if you come back through Derbyshire and through Matlock Bath.....

The guys at CCC are fantastic and you will be made very welcome, I am unfortunatly not able to go, too much month at the end of the pay yet again.

Manami Akimoto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fruitbat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wud have been nice to meet you lady p am just going on the sat morning

setting off about 745ish from rotherham if any one wont to meet me on the way pm me
fruitbat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 21:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wot a great ride out set of at 0730 dint get back till 630pm up to burnley then over to fleetwood for a free dyno run 46.73bhp out of my xt the a run out to The Devils Bridge in Kirby Lonsdale then i had to leave the others xts which went of to the lakes as i headed of home 300mile and one sore a*s

some pics in the album
Lady P
Likes It Pink
Likes It Pink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you had the weather we had in P/boro, it was fab here but no bikes from the Lady p household were out Crying or Very sad
I am going to try a run out to either the cat and fiddle or to Matlock Bath when we know the weather has turned and we can just about say its going to be good but at the moment I have no intention of riding in the downpours we have had lately....

Manami Akimoto
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FostersMonster
XT-125 Rider
XT-125 Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 14:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was decent enough weather while we where up there just lots of rain on the way there and back Sad

oh and i won the bhp conests with 49.95bhp muhahahaha

clocked up 680miles in total from leaving home friday and arriving back home yesterday evening

had only me rear brake on the way home yesterday as i lost both me bolts holding front calliper to botto of forks!!! luckily i realised 30 mile out of blackpool! had 2 take of calliper completly, bled fluid and tie strapped brake line to fork
so had just rear brake and engine braking for over 200mile, got a bit sketcy!!! managed to squeeze 108mph out of her on A14, this bike accelerates like a rocket when engines nice and warm! Crazy Stuff!!

will upload photos and video later..
FostersMonster
XT-125 Rider
XT-125 Rider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 0:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

few vids from the weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdLGts1unAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRsg3yppy4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHYuyHEvZts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Yam-XT.com Forum Index -> Rideouts All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: